|Title||Start Date||End Date||Closing Date||Description||App Form||Draw / Seeding||Poster|
2013 Munster Junior Clay Court Open Championships
|23/Jun/2013||29/Jun/2013||19/Jun/2013||Play starts EACH DAY at 11.00 a.m.|
except Sunday - play starts at 10 a.m.
Entries Close at 8.00 p.m.
Tuesday 18th June, 2013
1. The Tournament is sanctioned by and held under the rules of Tennis, and new rules and regulations of Tennis
Ireland, whose code of conduct will apply.
2. Play will commence in all events each day at 11am, except on Sunday, play starts 10am.
Competitors should report to the tournament office 15 minutes before scheduled match times.
3. The draw will take place at 8pm on Tuesday 18th June 2013.
4. It is the responsibility of players to ascertain their times of play.
5. Players not present at the appointed time will be scratched. Schedule will be available from Thursday 20th June at 8 p.m
on titournamentsoftware.ie or www.tltc.ie
6. Events number 5,6,7,8 will have an A & B section if there are sufficient entries.
6. The minimum number of entries required for any event is eight. U16ís may be upgraded to U18ís if insufficient entries.
7. Players may only enter two events. Only one singles event per player.
8. U8ís, U 9ís & U 10ís will run as a team event
9. All events will be seeded. All finals on Saturday, 29th June (without exception)
10. All matches, except round robins, will be the best of three tiebreak sets. U10 start at 2 all
11. Proper tennis attire and shoes must be worn.
12. Tennis balls to be used: Tretorn Plus. U8ís will use Red Ball, U9 Orange, U10 Green.
13. 3 clay courts in Tipperary County TC and 8 outside courts will be used.
14. Entries must be on official entry form or entered online at titournamentsoftware.ie or tltc.ie
15. In all matters relating to the tournament the decision of the tournament committee is final.
16. Each player must have a Tennis Ireland pin number before start of play which can be acquired from www.tennisireland.ie