|Title||Start Date||End Date||Closing Date||Description||App Form||Draw / Seeding||Poster|
88th Claycourt Championships of Munster and Tipperary
|11/Aug/2013||17/Aug/2013||04/Aug/2013||It is the responsibility of each competitor|
to determine their times of play each
day, and to report to the organizer 15
minutes before their scheduled starting
The draw and times of play will be
available from Thursday, 8th August,
2013 at 9pm from the club website
www.tltc.ie, Tel: 087 3141264
1. The Tournament is sanctioned and governed by
the rules of Tennis Ireland.
2. Play commences on Sunday August 11th 2013
at 11 a.m. and at 5.30pm each week day.
Earlier play can be accommodated if all
3. Competitors not present when called upon to
play may be scratched.
4. Refereeís decision is final in all matters
relating to the tournament.
5. Treform Plus tennis balls will be used.
6. 3 clay courts, 9 omnis and one hard courts will
be available. Competitors may be called upon
to play on outside courts in all events.
7. All matches shall be the best of 3 sets. Tiebreak
to operate at 6 all in all sets.
8. There is a limited degree of flexibility with
regard to non-availability of players in the
early days of the tournament. Entrants are
asked to indicate any non-availability
on the form - please only do so if
9. The tournament will be managed by the
Tournament Committee. The Committee reserve
the right to add to, or alter these conditions
and to reject any entry without stating their
10. The Committee reserve the right to cancel
any event for which there are not at least 8
11. The Tournament Committee will carry out the
seeding, and their decision is final. In the
interest of fairplay, winners at a lower grade in
2012 may be upgraded to the next higher
12. Competitors under 18 on the 01.01.2013
may only enter events 1-5.
13. All players must wear recognised tennis
14. Competitors may only play 3 events if 100%
definitely available from Sunday
Sunday 4th, August, 2013
Postal entries should be sent
to: Marcella Kelly
Garnacanty, Tipperary, Co. Tipperary
Tel: 087 3141264
The entry form is also available