|Title||Start Date||End Date||Closing Date||Description||App Form||Draw / Seeding||Poster|
Munster Open Veterans Clay Court Championships
|14/Sep/2012||16/Sep/2012||10/Sep/2012||Sponsered by Cummins and Voortmann Ltd, this is one of the seasons most popular events and is sure to draw a crowd.|
Get your entries in as soon as possible to the tournament directors, Marcella Kelly, Jacinta Coman or Mary Devlin.
Teas, sandwiches, cakes available throughout weekend
Sing-song on Friday night
Supper Saturday 9p.m.
1. The tournament will be governed by the rules of Tennis Ireland.
2. Players may enter 2 events only and only one singles, one doubles or one mixed doubles event.
There will be a consolation mixed doubles event for those out of the tournament by Saturday’s close of play.
Please ensure name is included for draw at 10.30 on Sunday morning.
3. Players must have reached the required age before the end of 2012.
4. Three clay courts plus many outside courts will be used.
5. Matches to consist of best of 3 sets. The third set will be a championship tie-breaker to 10 points, win by 2.
6. Where appropriate the round-robin system will be used.
7. If there are more than 12 entries, an event may be sub divided by age and/or standard.
8. The tennis committee reserve the right to alter or amend conditions in the interest of the tournament.
9. Entries close on Monday, 10th September at 6.00p.m.
Postal entries to: Phone entries to Online Entries
Marcella Kelly Club Mobile: www.ti.tournamentsoftware.com
Garnacanty, Tipperary 087-3141264 or entry form available at www.tltc.ie
10. Draw will take place on Tuesday, 11th September at 8p.m. and will be available from Thursday on club website
www.tltc.ie or ti.tournamentsoftware.com
11. Times of play will be available from Thursday 13th.
Telephone Club: 087 3141264, 062 51224 and online: www.tltc.ie or ti.tournamentsoftware.com
12. Play commences at 5.00p.m. on Friday and 10.00a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
|Not Available||No Image|